Jennifer Klatt (Ehrmantraut), PCC, CEC, CPA, CMA, PSGov
Being a health care leader was complicated enough last year, but wow this year has been challenging! Creating depth in your leadership toolkit is more important than ever. There are so many tools that you can access as a leader and coaching is a trendy and often misused tool. There is a time and a place for coaching, and to let you in on a secret - it's is not all of the time. Knowing which tool to use and how to use it effectively makes all the difference in team dynamics, productivity and overall health in the workplace. When a coaching conversation used in the right setting, with the right intention and focusing on the right things it can be a very effective tool for leaders to help their teams excel in this uncertain world.
According to the International Coach Federation the 5 outcomes of coaching are
- improved communication skills,
- increased confidence,
- increased productivity,
- optimized individual/team performance,
- improved work/life balance.
In this webinar we will discuss:
- What coaching is and what it is not;
- The different types of conversations that leaders need to engage in with their teams;
- How to recognize when coaching will be beneficial for an individual;
- The key 5 stages of a coaching an effective coaching conversation; and
- What you can do to increase your coaching skills.